You installed the app? From now on you will be alerted (push message + siren) if you belong to the 10 nearest helpers in under 10km distance (no login required).
1. Trigger the alarm and leave 1 Minute active. Do not worry, it just alerts the CrowdProtect center so you can see how it works.
2. Login (so that family and friends can call you for help - soon without Facebook)
3. Share location (so you know how to virtually accompany friends)
4. Invite friends (so you can help them in an emergency and the community grows)
5. Behavioral tips (so that you understand how to best help, see below)
2. Facebook Login (so you can alert friends and crowd - soon possible without Facebook)
3. Emergency profile (so that helpers can take your emergency call seriously and pass on critical data to the control center, in iOS in Messenger under Auto-post)
4. Share location (so you know how to be a virtual companion)
5. Invite friends (so you can help each other and the community grows)
6. Behavioral tips (to help you understand how to best call for help, see below)
The more information you provide and the more friends you add, the more likely you will be helped. Call parallel police or ambulance, if possible.